Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always see people saying this but it never happens, it’s always the opposite: expect to win and we lose, expect to lose and we lose. Joke club.
End of the day it’s only football, i use to get frustrated by our results not anymore I have other interests in life. Im still confident we will be ok, if not I won’t lose any sleep over it.

There's room to get out of this before it's even April. But we have to get unexpected results. A draw against City a win at Tottenham. Otherwise we'll be in it like the other teams. Leeds might go down like a lead balloon.

We'll get hit for six by City and will slump into the bottom three within the next three weeks. But we have plenty of time to get out of it if we are good enough. If we're not, we will have found our level. I can't get worked up about it anymore. I hope and expect we will stay up, but there's been enough dysfunction about the club over the last number of years to relegate any side. We'll get what we deserve.
Im confident we will be ok, but if not I won’t lose any sleep over it, more to life than football.

That shows how bad the teams below us really are, tbh we should be bottom with that record and we still have games in hand on some team, there had been a lot of poor teams this season.
Brentford look in big trouble. But haven’t got the worst run in. Next 3 they have Newcastle and Burnley home Norwich away. I’d say they need 2 wins.
Last 9 a lot trickier finish with us away Leeds at home last day

There's room to get out of this before it's even April. But we have to get unexpected results. A draw against City a win at Tottenham. Otherwise we'll be in it like the other team. Leeds might go down like a lead balloon.
Brentford, Leeds, Watford and Norwich are not going to glean too many points. We might well drop into the bottom three, but it won't take too much to get back out of it if we have anything about us at all. But then you think of Michael Keane, Alex Iwobi, Mason Holgate, Andre Gomes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back