Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brentford, Leeds, Watford and Norwich are not going to glean too many points. We might well drop into the bottom three, but it won't take too much to get back out of it if we have anything about us at all. But then you think of Michael Keane, Alex Iwobi, Mason Holgate, Andre Gomes...

I think Brentford, Watford and Norwich will be the three that drop.

If the bottom 2 could get cut adrift that would help.

We then need to finish above 1 of Newcastle Brentford Leeds or Burnley. Its time to go out and get results, one game at a time. And no defeatistism or negativity can be accepted because every game is an opportunity to earn points, even Saturday.

Im confident we will be ok, but if not I won’t lose any sleep over it, more to life than football.
Yup, I am as pessimistic as anybody when it comes to Everton - well, others call it pessimistic, I find it realistic and the evidence tends to bear me out - but I can't see us dropping by accident or unluckily. We have more than enough to get out of it if we apply ourselves and show the requisite heart. If we cannot do that, then we will thoroughly deserve to drop.

Feel sick at the minute - I just don’t trust our squad to show the necessary fight to get us out of it if we end up in the bottom three on Saturday
Your seriously letting it get to you that bad you feel sick, calm down it’s only football it’s not the end of the world.

Relegation I can take - but relegation when you are outnumbered by vermin about 20:1 across Merseyside, and sit 400m away from perhaps the third-best football team in the entire world (save for City and Real).... that is an entirely different matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back