Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks bad. Well, it is bad. With the games we have left I fear we can drop. All of our history at Goodison could end with relegation. Just imagine how crap that would be after all that has gone on before. That ground means more than football. My dad, granddad, and Great grandad watched the blues there. My dad took me there for my first game. Most of my family have been there. many other people will have the same story as me. I love the ground, I love the team, and I would rather be us than to sell my soul for RS trophies. We are moving to a new stadium and I do not want to be relegated in the last few years of our time at Goodison. It could happen, and it will happen if we do not improve. People write us off v City, then make some noise, scream the place down. Get behind them like never before, for every game, and we can get out of this. We know that some of these players are useless feeloaders, but we are stuck with them for now, so let's make the noise that tells them 'Get It Done'.

I may sound like a soppy daft git, but so what? This is serious now, and that run in is horrible. So go nuts at every game and let's stay up. Or, the Goodison story ends with a damp squid. It's up to us blues.

It's up to us I'm afraid let's get behind them like it or not reckon we will get across the line .imo leeds and Brentford will get sucked in we will stumble away.

It looks bad. Well, it is bad. With the games we have left I fear we can drop. All of our history at Goodison could end with relegation. Just imagine how crap that would be after all that has gone on before. That ground means more than football. My dad, granddad, and Great grandad watched the blues there. My dad took me there for my first game. Most of my family have been there. many other people will have the same story as me. I love the ground, I love the team, and I would rather be us than to sell my soul for RS trophies. We are moving to a new stadium and I do not want to be relegated in the last few years of our time at Goodison. It could happen, and it will happen if we do not improve. People write us off v City, then make some noise, scream the place down. Get behind them like never before, for every game, and we can get out of this. We know that some of these players are useless feeloaders, but we are stuck with them for now, so let's make the noise that tells them 'Get It Done'.

I may sound like a soppy daft git, but so what? This is serious now, and that run in is horrible. So go nuts at every game and let's stay up. Or, the Goodison story ends with a damp squid. It's up to us blues.
Hallelujah! Best post in this thread. ;)

That's the difficult thing. So many poor teams grind out results with a resolute defence. Ours crumbles under even the slightest pressure.

Wolves, Palace and Brentford has to be at least 7 points. A big performance against someone else at home to get us up to 10. It never works like that but it looks our best bet.

Watford away is a big one. Really need to take 3 points there. Just don't think we have an away performance in us.

Thing is we have seen these players all season there isn't enough guts/mobility/leadership there to win games away even getting a few points would be something it's all on Goodison. It's why I am not surprised when we lose away we have won ONE away game, Lampard coming in wasn't going to magically change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.