Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thirteen games we’ve lost already so far, got to start converting them into draws at the very least, four draws, thirteen losses is pisspoor
If we could finish the season with about 18 losses max we'd probably be OK.

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
United

Just need to find 4 wins and 6 draws from the rest, maybe not even but I'd definitely feel better getting that many points

Yep. They can. But I don't think they will..and if they do there are still about 14 games to go.
I'll make a claim now . Norwich and Watford are gone. 1 team then from 5 will go . I don't think it will be us . But hey I could be wrong too.
Check they’re next couple of fixtures. I doubt we will get a point in next 3 - believe me I wish I was wrong but we will be in a right awkward position mid March!

We as fans have no control really though have we .
We all care mate . Don't play that card .
Personally getting stressed about it so far out isn't goin to do me any good. So I won't if possible.

Of course we can influence, did you not see the deviation between the last two games.

In that case don’t be a know it all, telling people to chill, because we’ve got this we most certainly aren’t showing signs of it. You can play the spectrum anyway. Stress was your word, concern evokes energy, that can be used for care, focus and subsequently positive influential behaviour, it depends how you react to concern and adversity.

Personally don’t understand that approach but each to their own, people are diverse in their psychology,, avoidance is a valid coping mechanism, others will confront, basic flight or fight really.

Burnley are finishing ahead of use make no mistake about that. They have fight. They have grit. They know all about facing up against the odds ever since they have been promoted. They'll smash us.
Im
Not sure about that,
They have tough games and games you’d fancy then to get something. We need our best players
To stay fit. I’d rattler face city and
Spurs next and hope Doucoure, gray, Godfrey dcl up to speed maybe dele too. And Mina not far away when we play the likes of, Newcastle, Watford, Burnley, palace, wolves. Leicester, Brentford.

Status
Not open for further replies.