Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deciding whether I will watch us in the championship. I know some will say that doesn’t make me a fan, but I have watched this club for 40 years now. I think I deserve a break. It will probably be for the rest of my life, as I am not sure they will make it back up, but I don’t think this club is doing me any favours health wise.

Fans are a massive problem with this club. Most negative fans about, haven’t even played today and still have multiple games left and yet they’re all crying about us being relegated.
You do have a point , today will be a good marker though how much fight we have in us, we are in the bottom 3 now and derby day if that doesn't make our players fight nothing ever will.

I think burnley has shown why they have yes too many draws but not so many defeats compare to the others around us...anyhow let's hope Leeds mess up big time because this is our only hope. All the teams around went on a run (Newcastle, brentford, even Leeds and now burnley is starting a good run of results)...us on the other hand have been terrible and unable to get a run going...not looking good at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.