Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely horrendous.
Although these things are never like for like - they would have had a much better squad to begin with and could attract a far better quality of player. £20 million gets a better player for them than our £20 mill.

Agreed the variables are always different but lets be honest it should be easy to compete for Eurpean football on the budget we've had.

Watching a YouTube video and in 1969-70 we were the joint most successful team in the country along with Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool with 7 league titles each and by 1986-87 we were the second most successful team in the country outright with 9 league titles with only Liverpool ahead of us.

I mean we are still 4th in the country on league titles but won’t be long till Man City overtake us

Now we are fighting relegation

Sad times

5 games in 2 weeks with two important players in Delph and Mina obviously not going to be able to play more than 3 games, 1 striker available and 1 who hasn't been fit all season and prefers to wear women's clothes anyway, and midfield players who aren't contributing to scoring goals.

The likes of Doucouré, Dele, Rondon and Keane are going to need to come in, stand up and be counted, because they'll be getting a fair few minutes I'd imagine.

5 games in 2 weeks with two important players in Delph and Mina obviously not going to be able to play more than 3 games, 1 striker available and 1 who hasn't been fit all season and prefers to wear women's clothes anyway, and midfield players who aren't contributing to scoring goals.

The likes of Doucouré, Dele, Rondon and Keane are going to need to come in, stand up and be counted, because they'll be getting a fair few minutes I'd imagine.

your right ;) and also lol prefers to wear woman’s clothes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.