Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurdsson has scored a lot of goals for Everton - 13 in one season - and they weren't all pens.
He scored 6 last season and Gray is second with 5 behind Richie's 8 so far this season.

Sigurdsson has end product, we have deffo missed him. Just another issue this season. Crazy really.

1651867867709.png

If this really really does go to the final game, I just pray Arteta hasn't changed his ringtone in a long long time and the legend that is Tim Cahill comes to our rescue with a nice phonecall during his teamtalk...

Cheering on Villa tomorrow

Great...
I was actually surprised to hear that Villa were favs to win the game if that was true, i would have thought Burnley would be the favs, I was thinking Burnley would win but have been thinking villa will get something the closer the game gets lol

If Burnley don’t win tomorrow (not a given that they do), if am a Burnley fan, I would be seriously worried with the final fixtures.

Not sure. They can get draws home and away v Villa I reckon and then beat Newcastle on final day if needs be (as decent as Newcastle have been in last three months you'd certainly rather have that as final game than an away day in London).

Think they'll be looking at 39/40 points tbh as a reasonable target still with only Spurs away a write off (if Spurs lose their next two however that becomes a dead game) so I'd expect them to finish above Leeds certainly now.

If this really really does go to the final game, I just pray Arteta hasn't changed his ringtone in a long long time and the legend that is Tim Cahill comes to our rescue with a nice phonecall during his teamtalk...
Arteta hates us more than Steven Gerrard does mate.

You know we’re in trouble when people are extolling the virtues of the Icelandic ghost and how much weve missed the crab - Kinell.

One huge positive for me is not having to witness that slug fake his way through matches during this shithshow do a season. If you think his character and attitude is something we’ve missed I’ve got news for you.
I'm talking about his football, nothing else. He's very slow, but his ball skills made up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.