Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you see it now?

we win tonight and leeds lose we got 4 points above leeds with a massive goal difference meaning leeds have to beat both brighton and brentford and rely on us not picking up 2 more points from Brentford, Palace and Arsenal

can you see nothing is a given?

we have to win tonight to even look at scenarios even then i wouldn’t

we can’t take anything for granted

anyone can beat anyone

Or Him , lessen the need for make up
1652272710202.png

Anyone else think Burnley are in bigger trouble than Leeds? Most are writing Leeds off already but I think they could raise a few eyebrows with their remaining fixtures.

We absolutely have to win tonight and I swear to God if Chelsea allow themselves to drop points tonight.... :dodgy:

If we beat Watford tonight and Chelsea beat Leeds, then it is possible that we could go into our home game on Sunday against Brentford with safety guranteed that is if Leeds fail to beat Brighton a couple of hours before our game. Even a draw wouldn't be enough for them with their awful goal difference.

Massive effort again tonight from the team and supporters and lets get the points in the bag and put tremendous pressure on the teams around us.

Anyone else think Burnley are in bigger trouble than Leeds? Most are writing Leeds off already but I think they could raise a few eyebrows with their remaining fixtures.

We absolutely have to win tonight and I swear to God if Chelsea allow themselves to drop points tonight.... :dodgy:

Yeah, they could well be. luckily i'd say we're in a position where it's very unlikely both teams will get more than us in the remaining games

I watched the last two matches while lifting weights at the same time the nerves and adrenaline were that high at fever pitch, tell you what its some work out.

Im afraid not to do it tonight now because its worked the last two games. lol
Bike on the turbo trainer for me! The football takes my mind of peddling and peddling takes my mind off the football.

My head’s left in a zen-like empty space.

Status
Not open for further replies.