Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our hope is others are worse but the amount of games we have had lately has shown up how thin the squad is especially when Lamps only trusts about 14

It's a huge task next season isn't it?

Lampard going to have to clear a few out and give more minutes to likes of Ali and Tom Davies and that dosen't seem a great strategy but could be needs must.

Alternative get in 7-8 with little prem experience, summer 2017 is textbook case of how not to do that given how poor things were up to November.

We will stay up despite a rubbish board arookie manager who should ever have have been given the job , but we are is just papering over the cracks we are a grade one fkn mess from top to bottom.

Hopefully Lampard will get a microphone to celebrate staying up on Thursday night like Phil Brown did at Hull

All I think is that Brentford won't lose to Leeds, but I don't want to waste nearly 4 hours of my life to find out

Losing my time has been the biggest annoyance for me, I've lost hours to utter crap and I don't even watch the games
Very relatable, bud. It's unhealthy how much I'm constantly thinking about where Everton will end up come the end of the season. I just want it to be over now. It's exhausting.

We will stay up despite a rubbish board arookie manager who should ever have have been given the job , but we are is just papering over the cracks we are a grade one fkn mess from top to bottom.
Hope you are right on the first part agree on the second. Even if we do stay up we will never move forward very far with this board and owner.

I know there was a big reason today but the worrying part is how many opportunities we are missing to stay up here it's symptomatic of these players mentalities which is weak. When we were five points behind in games we were expected to lose they seemed to step up and play without the pressure when we play teams we expect to beat or at least get results from we don't. It's been the same all season.

Hope you are right on the first part agree on the second. Even if we do stay up we will never move forward very far with this board or owner.
Mate I fk n hate this club honestly do from top to bottom,
Had a health scare last few weeks and thankfully looks like it ok
But cant even celebrate even tnat, because of this lot.
I can't stand anything about them other than the fans

We play 2 teams that could legitimately tears us to shreds.
Can see us finishing with the same amount of points we have now.
Whether that sees us go down, I don't know.
It's the home game v palace that is our last chance I think. We have to win that game and just put this season to bed. Anything but a win and you just know with our luck this season something dodgy as sin will gift leeds the 3 points. It's still in our hands but we've typically made harder work of it when that's the situation vs out of our hands. As others say, shows the mentality of the players.

I know it's established how dreadful the squad is but the fact they're professional footballers and can't make simple forward passes is a travesty
Or you're Rondon and can't run. Runs like he's wearing a lead hat. It's shambolic how many types of these players we have signed over the last couple of years, Martina, djibril sock boy sidibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.