Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
But corrupt refs is something all clubs have to deal with, and decisions go against us, likely wil be cancelled out for a few for us that shouldnt.

Its either the players, with the usual suspects not showing grit like DCL, Doucoure, Kenny and Gomes, or the failure of Frank to properly adjust after a red card. Gorodn shouldnt be asked to play RB for so long against a clearly superior player in Janelt. Coleman was a crash waiting to happen in CB. Gomes nearly gave the assist for another Brentford goal. Doucoure was like a tractor at the Indy 500 so slow. Lampard shouldnt have put Brantwait so high. Thats why he got into troubles. Lampard shouldnt have put our defense in general so high.

A point was all the doctor ordered. I actually think Lampard is the one who failed the most. But, we must go on. Thursday is gonna be decision day.

lol no.

Yup. Back then if we’d gone down we’d have survived. Maybe even have come back up at the first port of call.

If we get relegated now with all our financial liabilities we are potentially finished as a club, Bury style.

Certainly the new stadium will be gone.
Such a good point.

We must beat Palace at any cost. We as fans must be up for it for the whistle to the last whistle, which frankly we weren’t yesterday.

When Goodison was rocking we were dominant but Goodison went quite flat after the red card, which is understandable to be fair.

Another sleepless night, brain doing everything but switch off from Everton and how we sort ourselves out, but I can’t get past the ref/var call yesterday that killed what we had started, it was criminal.

Linked to the other clear and obvious decisions that we haven’t got this season and my blood pressure goes ballistic.

I know we’ve been abysmal for much of the season and it’s not just the refs etc that have put us where we are, but they have certainly helped in doing so, and it’s not I’m being bitter or sour grapes, the evidence is there about the refs and var screwing us.

Dreading this week, hoping we can do it ourselves on Thursday night and put this shitshow of a season behind us, but it tells you everything that I’m more concerned about who the ref is than how we perform on the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.