Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t call it pathetic, we don’t have some god given right to be finishing above teams we’re supposedly “bigger” than. Teams are going to try to improve.

At the end of the day they’re obviously a well run club with a clear plan in place whereas every aspect of our club from ownership to playing staff to academy set up is crap and we are getting exactly what we deserve.

I hope we improve but in all honesty I don’t see next season being any better than this one
It’s crystal palace fc,

We are Everton fc.

The fact they have a better squad than a 9 times winning club is disgusting and yet the idiot chairman tells us the board is revered across the land.

We fallen so far that a club with no history and a tinpot stadium has a better squad than us. Ridiculous.

It’s crystal palace fc,

We are Everton fc.

The fact they have a better squad than a 9 times winning club is disgusting and yet the idiot chairman tells us the board is revered across the land.

We fallen so far that a club with no history and a tinpot stadium has a better squad than us. Ridiculous.
Palace dont have a better squad than us.

They have simply performed slightly better over the season, but once you factor in injuries to key players for us and the fact that their best player is on loan then it makes sense.

Absolutely pathetic we’re going into a game against crystal palace knowing they’ve got better players. How we have fallen.

Wouldn't say they have much better players tbh.

Zaha / Eze / Olise / Gallagher are good the rest are nothing special.

Difference is they can keep must of them fit most weeks whereas our best players DCL / Richarlison / Mina / Pickford - 2 of them have been injured most of the season and one of the others has been out a good 8 weeks+ over the season.

We wont progress as a club until a root and branch review of our medical/conditioning departments is done.

Difference is they can keep must of them fit most weeks whereas our best players DCL / Richarlison / Mina / Pickford - 2 of them have been injured most of the season and one of the others has been out a good 8 weeks+ over the season.

We wont progress as a club until a root and branch review of our medical/conditioning departments is done.

Guehi looks a good young player.

their defence is strong Guehi has been a rock for them at the back and Mitchell has been nominated for young player of the year as well

Perhaps I'm just overthinking things, but it's the Gerrard - Kopite link that concerns me.
Given that Villa have hardly anything to play for, he might opt to go for a weakened side with youngsters getting a chance against Burnley and rest their best players for the City fixture at the weekend to boost Liverpool's chances.
They could jump 3 places apparently and pocket extra millions. No way he or any manager is playing anything other than to win

It’s crystal palace fc,

We are Everton fc.

I mean we haven’t won the title for 35 years I don’t think we’re in a position to be looking down on other clubs who dare to have a better squad than us.

Their stadium is crap but ours literally still has bomb damage from the war.

It’s frustrating and needs changing immediately but I don’t think we should be high and mighty towards other clubs when we have nothing to back it up with

Status
Not open for further replies.