Reptiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
Kids just got a couple of baby Bearded Dragons .. rinsed me tbh. anyone got any 'Exotic Pets' ?

they've called them Astro & Comet.

I told them that 1 should be called Ozzie due to where they are from & if 1 a girl the customary Sheila but they were having none of it, anyway after not really being interested in the mealworms Comet has showed that he's a typical australian male with his fondness for a bit of cricket.

Kids just got a couple of baby Bearded Dragons .. rinsed me tbh. anyone got any 'Exotic Pets' ?

they've called them Astro & Comet.

I told them that 1 should be called Ozzie due to where they are from & if 1 a girl the customary Sheila but they were having none of it, anyway after not really being interested in the mealworms Comet has showed that he's a typical australian male with his fondness for a bit of cricket.
Used to have 2 bearded dragons myself when i lived in Wales,the were second on the evolutionary ladder there

I am neither from Wigan or in Wigan, where I am is as anti Wigan as it could be & in fact we think that the pie-eaters are bigger blerts than scousers do. We fought them in a war, how about you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back