Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasnt things thrown at Howard from the home fans or did i dream that? Maybe that will be deemed more serious than a few lads on a pitch? <hopefully>

Wasnt things thrown at Howard from the home fans or did i dream that? Maybe that will be deemed more serious than a few lads on a pitch? <hopefully>

yeah a frigging 8 ball you get coins in the premiership but in scandanavia you get pool balls thrown onto the pitch....

obviously some Norweigien kopite.

I always thought it was the home club who would be punished for any pitch invaders - failing to control fans?

Im sure there is a case already for the same sort of incident. Didnt Celtic get done for that loony running on to the pitch and petting Dida, the Milan keeper? I know Dida got done as well for feigning injury and his reaction to it, but Celtic got a fine for failing to control fans and that supporter getting on to the pitch.

Our case cant be anywhere as severe as that. Ok, a few of our fans went on to the pitch but there were no incidents with any of the players at all.

I should think so! The stewarding was of a village standard at Brann, but they shouldn't have done it nonetheless.

anyone invading the pitch at fiorentina, i hope the police smash your teeth in and let you have a few hours bleeding in a cell.

you arent evertonians
you arent supporters
you are scum.

(anyone* includes so called minors egged on by their so called parents or guardians)

It doesn't surprise me that UEFA have acted although their tardiness does. lets face it a pool ball was thrown, it was handed to the ref by our captain so it formed a part of his report. I am sure that aspect will be the main bone of contention and rightly so. The idiots who trespassed on the pitch at Bran should, I hope, learn a lesson they were dickheads, unfortunately some will have forgotten it by Thursday and we'll be back to square one. If the club handed out one or two life bans may just make them sit up and listen(y)

Im sure there is a case already for the same sort of incident. Didnt Celtic get done for that loony running on to the pitch and petting Dida, the Milan keeper? I know Dida got done as well for feigning injury and his reaction to it, but Celtic got a fine for failing to control fans and that supporter getting on to the pitch.

Our case cant be anywhere as severe as that. Ok, a few of our fans went on to the pitch but there were no incidents with any of the players at all.

I am pretty sure that all happened in Glasgow. As all the cameras followed Dida out of the airport the next day asking how he was after such a terrible injury :lol:

anyone invading the pitch at fiorentina, i hope the police smash your teeth in and let you have a few hours bleeding in a cell.

you arent evertonians
you arent supporters
you are scum.

(anyone* includes so called minors egged on by their so called parents or guardians)

Bit much there Suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back