Return of Moyes atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality! Standing for the 90 in the Glawdys - really makes the macth day experience that bit more enjoyable

Not when you've kept wicket for 50 overs the day before!!

I actually thought the Arsenal game was a better atmosphere and we seemed more up for that than the United game!

Not when you've kept wicket for 50 overs the day before!!

I actually thought the Arsenal game was a better atmosphere and we seemed more up for that than the United game!

Haha yeah I'll give you that!
Yeah think you may be right. When you're sitting at the back of the Glawdys though it's hard to tell!

Thought it went perfect really.. a few jeers but the Roberto songs were flowing constantly! loved it! More tongue in cheek than aggressive! just a great day!!
humour/piss taking is much better cutting instrument than aggression and vitriol. GP sounded great!

Thought it went perfect really.. a few jeers but the Roberto songs were flowing constantly! loved it! More tongue in cheek than aggressive! just a great day!!

Yeah

I think it might have been more hostile if United had been in the title hunt or competing with us for Champions League

But they weren't

I hope everyone enjoyed it though. We'll probably never see such a pathetic Man United performance at Goodison for many a year, if ever

Yeah

I think it might have been more hostile if United had been in the title hunt or competing with us for Champions League

But they weren't

I hope everyone enjoyed it though. We'll probably never see such a pathetic Man United performance at Goodison for many a year, if ever
I enjoyed it as much as when we slotted five into them in the eighties,and we had a good side then as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back