2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends, do you call CR7 and Messi Wingers?

Hes a forward, I doubt he will ever play exclusively central, which is what I suspect your saying.

Don't think many forwards play "exclusively" any position these days. Not in top teams. He's not going to be an Andy Carroll target man, I just think he wants to play through the middle and if he continues to improve as a player his role is going to be there. In what formation and with what other players, well I don't know, I'm not psychic.

Don't think many forwards play "exclusively" any position these days. Not in top teams. He's not going to be an Andy Carroll target man, I just think he wants to play through the middle and if he continues to improve as a player his role is going to be there. In what formation and with what other players, well I don't know, I'm not psychic.

We shall see, but I think hes vastly better on the wing, he doesnt do enough through the middle for me.

But who knows as you say, hes still only 22.

Would like to see
Iwobi Richarlison Bernard at some point. Two creative players and a very good header of the ball.

Pulls it out because his family are watching.
Has the potential to hit the same level bale did, but he has the brain the size of a peanut which is why he has phases of being inconsistent
Lightin up ffs the lads slotted 2 in 3-2 win against a decent side we won enjoy it

• Everton's Richarlison has scored in eight home Premier League matches (10 goals), with neither Watford or Everton falling to a defeat when the Brazilian has netted on home soil (P8 W6 D2 L0).

Interesting. Was thinking but didn’t have the stats to back it up.. that when Siggy and Rich play well.. Everton win.

Status
Not open for further replies.