2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought from the start that Spurs may very well palm one of their terrible players off as part of this deal, no doubt while massively inflating his supposed market value at the same time. No doubt they 'value' Winks at £25m, and think a deal for Richarlison can be done for £50m. To see us do that deal, with Winks and then the £25m spent on an obviously inferior replacement would show exactly where we are as a football club. A deal that would make absolutely no sense. If they want to push their cast-offs onto us then we should demand even more money. Either £60m straight cash, or £50m plus Winks if they want to include him.

I don't get why it is so hard to understand that both are worth about 50m at most. 70m is a we don't want to sell price. Except Everton should want to and might need to sell.
I’m not saying they’d really worth 70mil, but opposing fans think raphinha is better???

Gonna get our pants pulled down over the Richy price. All that nonsense at the end of the season, has put our financial predicament right back in full view of the media, and he’ll end up going for a pittance.

If we have gave him promises that we'll let him go as long as the fee is fair we should stick to that. We don't want another Lukaku situation.
We got nearly 90 million for Lukaku.
If we can get 70 for Richy we be okay but I’m not convinced anyone willing to pay that

If we keep him next summer he's only got 1 year left so the fee will go down quite a bit and he might end up frustrated.
World Cup in the winter and he’s not the type to down tools. Why sell him for 30-40 mil this year when we get the same next year with 1 year left

Status
Not open for further replies.