2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how true this is about Richy holding out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629-103839_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-103839_Facebook.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 399
Anything less than 65m which is the price the neighbours paid for Nunez is ridiculous IMO, taking into account he’s a proven PL player and first choice Brazilian striker.

Bit gutted he’s going to another PL side, thought a European CL club would have come in for him.

But that’s life! He’s been pretty solid in a poor Everton side for a few seasons now so deserves a crack at playing in the CL, good luck to the lad.

Ive noticed the PL seems like its attracting more of the worlds bigger players then ever now. Maybe its not, as im sure lads will post examples, but it feels that way this window.

Anything less than 65m which is the price the neighbours paid for Nunez is ridiculous IMO, taking into account he’s a proven PL player and first choice Brazilian striker.

Bit gutted he’s going to another PL side, thought a European CL club would have come in for him.

But that’s life! He’s been pretty solid in a poor Everton side for a few seasons now so deserves a crack at playing in the CL, good luck to the lad.
Another brilliant bit of negotiating from blue bill - £60 mill isn’t good enough, when you look at what some teams are getting for absolute gash squad players.

Hoping Chelsea get involved and we get a bidding war going.

Agree with everything else you say mate, was hoping he’d be off to Madrid with don carlo or another European club - he’s done ok for us and deserves a go at the cl.

Hope the board give frank some of the readies to replace him.

Another brilliant bit of negotiating from blue bill - £60 mill isn’t good enough, when you look at what some teams are getting for absolute gash squad players.

Hoping Chelsea get involved and we get a bidding war going.

Agree with everything else you say mate, was hoping he’d be off to Madrid with don carlo or another European club - he’s done ok for us and deserves a go at the cl.

Hope the board give frank some of the readies to replace him.
Chelsea won’t need him if they are signing Sterling and Raphina

Sad but inevitable he's going.

Perhaps I'm going OTT but without his contribution for final 10 games I think relegation would've happened. Winner v Chelsea that other players could've missed so at least extra two points, late goal v Leicester that got a point and more than played his part in the comeback v Palace. There was 4 point gap to Burnley in the end so very small margins.

I thank him for that. Now the issue is here signing mediocre attacking players to replace him and DCL having an average and injury impacted season and suddenly it looks like bottom six again.

Not sure I'd pay attention to anything on Facebook myself.
In a world plagued by fake news, I'm not sure having Richarlison photo-shopped into a Spurs shirt while 1) he is still an Everton player, and 2) the article says he favours Chelsea, is doing much for that article's credibility.

It's hilarious how the media narrative has already shifted on Richarlison before a bid has even been accepted. He's gone from having "ruined the transfer market" to being "worth every penny of £60m". Next think you know he'll be winning about 15 penalties for Spurs next season, despite being known as a serial diver for us!
And to be fair, the narrative hasn't just shifted with journalists. I'm absolutely staggered he is going to the mighty *checks notes* Tottingham Hotspurs when I was reliably informed by many denizens of this august forum that he was bound for Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, or Real Madrid.

If Richy contract ends in 2024, regardless of FfP or whatever we’d need to sell this window or risk him running down his contract and leaving on a free then. This is the best time to sell, after the World Cup would be better but that’s too late to get the best price.
I think we’re due to sell now regardless so I hope we get the best price.

Status
Not open for further replies.