2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise if I am repeating this here or somewhere else. Just imagine if Tarkoffsky had made that tackle on Salah. Klopp would have gone into orbit, Tarko would have got a red card and the dirty Burnley chorus would have been deafening ever after. Lil ol Everton and Richarlison don't count as high as far as the media are concerned. I am glad Burnley lost again yesterday. I hope they go down this season along with their extended contracted manager. Rant over.

He's not that good. He sulks a lot. He goes down to easy. He should show more respect to fellow players.

We don't win without him... (almost ever, even a draw is fantastic).

Best player we had in prem. By a mile if you asking for consistency.

Gotta feeling Rafael gonna force him out (and yes I'm anti Rafael, fairly I think), hope I'm wrong

He's not that good. He sulks a lot. He goes down to easy. He should show more respect to fellow players.

Gotta feeling Rafael gonna force him out (and yes I'm anti Rafael, fairly I think), hope I'm wrong
I mean, not really sure what evidence there is that Rafael will be forcing him out? lol

He's injured but had previously played every league game, even the one just three days after he came back from the Olympics?

So you've gone from saying he's not that good to he's the best player we've had in the prem...

Obv I was trying badly to take piss out of ppl that say he is not important to our team.
The evidence would be how pissed off he was at not taking the pen (and yes, unless Rafael told him to his face he wasn't ever taking our first pen, I blame him. Its the managers job to make sure that is explicitly known, which I believe, you may not, wasn't done).
Also, I've seen him subbed before, he never reacted like that.
But yeah, I think he's our best consistent player of prem years, I've watched us from about 94 onwards, maybe we had better players (lukaku, Obv), but never over 3/4 years, we just don't do very well when he doesn't play, I get there's certain stats out there, like bale never won in his first 28 spurs games, but for me he is by far our most important player and the ppl that think we should just get rid of him are.....mad. Not just mad, I question wtf they have been watching since we signed him.

Four seperate sweeping and contradictory statements there

I would argue the middle 2 are amazingly consistent.

But sorry, no one seems to get that the first paragraph was meant to be sarcastic :(.

And the 4th, well I just don't like Rafael, i clapped pre soton don't get me wrong, I just rather it was some one else, almost any1 else.

Which ref would we pick? Because they all get booed before kick off at Goodison lol
Her.

xdg5soxmfi931.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.