2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no doubting Richardson does get volleyed in games the problem is he also goes down too easily. I think it was in the Burnley game when the ball came to him and he must have been expecting a Burnley player to come at him from behind so he just fell to the floor, the problem for him was the nearest Burnley player to him was about 5 yards away! It’s doing things like that why he doesn’t always get the genuine fouls on him.
He's slowly getting better at stuff like this, but it'd be a huge advantage to his game if he leant to fall like Grealish. He always sells it.

In what way does Usamov and Mosh make money on the docks - how? Honestly curious as to how you think this happens.

Not to answer your question, but, in my mind the money isn't made by them through the docks specifically, but rather 'their' investment will grow in value as the docks start to come to fruition. In much the same way that Peel recognised the value of Everton being there, and will benefit from it, Everton will benefit from what Peel can now expedit to creation.

I dont see Moshiri buying up any more land on LW as he will be open to fair market prices, and why get into a bidding war when the right people will raise the value if your initial investment?

The only reason we got the dock for "peppercorn rent" is that it directly benefits Peel. They're not going to reduce that positive uplift by giving anything away at mates rates.

Will be very interesting to see where he plays once he’s back in the side. Obviously him & Gray both playing with one on the left and one behind DCL but I’m not really sure which way I prefer it.

Will be very interesting to see where he plays once he’s back in the side. Obviously him & Gray both playing with one on the left and one behind DCL but I’m not really sure which way I prefer it.
It's useful that they can rotate like against Southampton, sure we'll see that a lot throughout the season.

Either way they will both drift left, and with digne pushing up the right back will have nightmares
Then you have 3 players all trying to occupy the same spot.
For me, I would be playing him on the right of a midfield 3 and let him swap and change with Townsend. Coleman sucks at getting forward. He stays back and let those 2 crack on, on the right hand side.
I really think he could do some damage if he came from a little deeper.

I don't believe he is a winger. He probs is best in a front 3. But since we ain't playing that system, why not use his workrate a little deeper?

Status
Not open for further replies.