2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think barca might have made an enquiry, they did not bid 85m for him though.

Stop digging a deeper hole Louie, you've quoted sky sports news as your backup ffs
Not sure if you're being serious or you like making yourself look foolish.
There's lots of it not just Sky if you can be arsed looking

Are you calling Richy a liar ?

Not sure if you're being serious or you like making yourself look foolish.
There's lots of it not just Sky if you can be arsed looking

Are you calling Richy a liar ?
If he's saying United and Barca bid 85m for him then yes, but he doesn't say that does he pal.

If he's saying United and Barca bid 85m for him then yes, but he doesn't say that does he pal.
I didnt say he did , did I.
Your just making this up as you go along.
Again take the trouble to find & read it all .Plenty of sources (even Sky & Talksport ) reported it mainly from a conversation from Richy
You dont have to believe any of it , this is the club that woukdnt sell Rooney for £50 mil dont forget.

Whatever happens happens. He is here until January and probably the end of the season in reality. We just need to enjoy him while we have him. It will be devastating whenever he leaves but him and James leaving within a year must open eyes to how poor our plans were. He should be the shiniest star in the bright Everton sky for years to come but instead he will be a very shining star in someone else's sky. If we get a good price and invest it well is the only way him leaving will not be a complete waste. Could maybe buy his replacement and 2 or 3 of the other 7 we need. I think if he stays until the summer the PSG merry go round could have a bearing. I also genuinely think he would fit the City model. He could be signed as a number 9 where there is a vacancy depending on Kane and Haaland or he could join them as a wide forward along with one of the other 2. Jesus would probably leave. I think Richarlison is better than Jesus so they would improve their squad whichever they did.

The market for him will be limited.

Madrid, Atletico and PSG overseas and then the likes of Chelsea, City, United and Newcastle.

Id imagine the only clubs to really excite him would be the three overseas teams.

Would they cough up £100mil+ for him?

Hopefully we tie him (and Mina) to new 5 year deals.
I would say the premier league would excite him. Except Newcastle- but doubling his money could be a factor

Whatever happens happens. He is here until January and probably the end of the season in reality. We just need to enjoy him while we have him. It will be devastating whenever he leaves but him and James leaving within a year must open eyes to how poor our plans were. He should be the shiniest star in the bright Everton sky for years to come but instead he will be a very shining star in someone else's sky. If we get a good price and invest it well is the only way him leaving will not be a complete waste. Could maybe buy his replacement and 2 or 3 of the other 7 we need. I think if he stays until the summer the PSG merry go round could have a bearing. I also genuinely think he would fit the City model. He could be signed as a number 9 where there is a vacancy depending on Kane and Haaland or he could join them as a wide forward along with one of the other 2. Jesus would probably leave. I think Richarlison is better than Jesus so they would improve their squad whichever they did.
Pls don’t use James in the same sentence…?

But here's the secret though mate - he really isn't all THAT good...

Not sure you have 32 caps for a Brazil at 24 if you’re not that good.
Yup. He’s a very good player. He’s not Mbappe, Haaland or Salah levels but he would score a lot of goals in a top team I think. As other’s say City would be an interesting proposition for him; he has the skill to play in a pep team plus a bit more aggression and old fashioned forward play to go along with it. PSG unlikely unless they sell Mbappe but is he better than Kean? For sure, so he’d probably get game time.

Yup. He’s a very good player. He’s not Mbappe, Haaland or Salah levels but he would score a lot of goals in a top team I think. As other’s say City would be an interesting proposition for him; he has the skill to play in a pep team plus a bit more aggression and old fashioned forward play to go along with it. PSG unlikely unless they sell Mbappe but is he better than Kean? For sure, so he’d probably get game time.
He has the 3rd best goal per game ratio for Everton in the premier league. Only behind Cottee and Lukaku. Better than Yakubu, Saha, Ferguson, Cambell, DCL. They’re all strikers and some if not all took penalties, I think Richarlison has one penalty to his name. Also he’s probably played over 60% of his games out wide.

He has the 3rd best goal per game ratio for Everton in the premier league. Only behind Cottee and Lukaku. Better than Yakubu, Saha, Ferguson, Cambell, DCL. They’re all strikers and some if not all took penalties, I think Richarlison has one penalty to his name. Also he’s probably played over 60% of his games out wide.
And for the majority of the time Richarlison has been here we’ve had a defend first mentality with slow build up whereas Lukaku had Martinez for the majority of his time here.
With the way Gray and Townsend have started their Everton careers I expect Richarlison to have one of his best goal returns this season.

And for the majority of the time Richarlison has been here we’ve had a defend first mentality with slow build up whereas Lukaku had Martinez for the majority of his time here.
With the way Gray and Townsend have started their Everton careers I expect Richarlison to have one of his best goal returns this season.
Yes I agree especially last season he was covering from the lack of work rate, from the likes of James and to a lesser extent, siggurdsson and Gomes. He was spending so much time in his own half it was ridiculous. A total waste of his talent

Pls don’t use James in the same sentence…?

I like James whatever has gone on can't replace the excitement I had whenever James, DCL and Richarlison were in the team together. He was stardust in my opinion.

But here's the secret though mate - he really isn't all THAT good...

In my opinion he is. In his first 2 seasons he scored 13 goals in each. This was playing some at LF and some ST which I consider a good return considering how defensive we have been at times. Last season was not as good but we were happy to get one and just stop shooting last season. He will get goals in this team. At least the injury will have allowed him to freshen up and I think he'll hit the goal trail again. My narks with him is the penalty ball stealing tactics but that's just cos he's keen to do everything and the rolling around the floor when not injured as it sometimes leaves us a man light. Also when he sprints around minutes later it looks like he was trying to con the ref so he's less likely to rule I Richarlison favour when he actually gets a kick. I rate him that highly I think he would seamlessly fit into Cities squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.