2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psst.....here’s something that isn’t a secret. You’re chatting absolute bubbles.

In your humble opinion? This is a forum for opinions. I've expressed mine with a rationale. Where's yours? If you'd given a counter argument with a rationale I'd have accepted it.

But you seem to be just one of those who can't form an argument so just fire cheap shots from behind your anonymous nickname.

I applaud you for your courage and burgeoning intellectual presence.

Perhaps we should start and never finish a campaign of abuse against that Burnley trogladyte who crippled Richie. We could base it on the van Dyke v. Pickford saga which the RS and their media friends kept up for 12 months. (I had to spell Dyke correctly because my favourite alternative word drew the wrath of the forum monitors. I am sure you can guess though).
Pretty sure there it's Dijk so you still spelt it wrong

In your humble opinion? This is a forum for opinions. I've expressed mine with a rationale. Where's yours? If you'd given a counter argument with a rationale I'd have accepted it.

But you seem to be just one of those who can't form an argument so just fire cheap shots from behind your anonymous nickname.

I applaud you for your courage and burgeoning intellectual presence.
Well, that’s seemingly touched a nerve it wasn’t intended to.
First and foremost my opinion was clearly made in that I had a counter-view to you about Richarlison. Rather than write an essay having swallowed a thesaurus I chose to be succinct and to the point. As you say, it’s a forum for opinions and mine was/is that your take on the lad is wrong. If a response like mine, which was clearly a little bit tongue in cheek and not ‘a cheap shot’ irks you that much I’d suggest there’s other forums for sensitive souls to frequent. We have a bit of fun and humour here and keyboard warriors aren’t welcome. As we sign in with nicknames we’re all relatively anonymous as are you. Relax a little and have some light-hearted chat.
Enjoy the game today.

Pretty sure there it's Dijk so you still spelt it wrong
Pretty sure you are correct. But since my preferred choice which ends in ick kept being banned by the moderator, I shall continue to use random spellings for this obnoxious RS player. Did you notice one of the TV commentators referred twice yesterday to van dike being injured in an Everton Derby? How long was it ago? They will never give up their sychophantic worship of the RS.

I'm not surprised he's been injured, he played non stop football for over 12 months, crazy that he played in 2 tournaments in summer.

Gotta hope that he doesn't get burnt out like Alexis Sanchez who was another for playing in tournaments every summer, i do remember at Arsenal he played a Copa, Confederations, World Cup, Copa 4 summers in a row and then just lost that explosiveness in his game and Arsenal sold him to United where he was a shadow of a player he used to be.

I'm not surprised he's been injured, he played non stop football for over 12 months, crazy that he played in 2 tournaments in summer.

Gotta hope that he doesn't get burnt out like Alexis Sanchez who was another for playing in tournaments every summer, i do remember at Arsenal he played a Copa, Confederations, World Cup, Copa 4 summers in a row and then just lost that explosiveness in his game and Arsenal sold him to United where he was a shadow of a player he used to be.

He's injured because he got snapped in half by some meff who plays for Burnley.

I'd love to see Richie back today and hope he stays with us for many years to come, however for me the main and most damaging loss we have is DCL.

Richie has had incredibly poor runs of form for us and at times would/should have been dropped had we the depth of squad to do so.

He avoided real flak by having the fans behind him because of his work rate and the old "he puts in a shift"
That really doesn't hold water now as all the team now have a superb workrate, Townsend, Gray, Doucoure, and Allan......not forgetting Gordon of late.
After the stint those lads put in at Old Trafford who'd give way for him today? A tough call for me.

So things aren't as bad as we make out, yep DCL missing is a serious blow as we have no real cover for him (prove me wrong please Rondo)

So really speaking if Seamus and Digne are back I reckon we're at full strength near enough today for Moysies visit.

Glass half full me lads lol ;)

Let's hope he gets a bit more protection from the referees when he is back...I am sure the same tackle on ronaldo and that burnley lad would have got sent off...

Status
Not open for further replies.