2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
That you are aware of.

You don't think there's a higher probability he's gone in the summer?
That NO one is aware of!

He is no more off than anyone else . If a big enough bid comes in, he will go, same with all footballers at all clubs. Certainly not worth losing sleep over in bloody January, same with Pickford and Mina

That NO one is aware of!

He is no more off than anyone else . If a big enough bid comes in, he will go, same with all footballers at all clubs. Certainly not worth losing sleep over in bloody January, same with Pickford and Mina
I'm not losing sleep. I know he's destined to go at some stage. Think he's suffered enough seasons of managers rotations and failure tbh.

And im not wetting the bed over a gaf up for sale. I actually made the initial comment about richy before seeing the thing about the house.

I'm not losing sleep. I know he's destined to go at some stage. Think he's suffered enough seasons of managers rotations and failure tbh.

And im not wetting the bed over a gaf up for sale. I actually made the initial comment about richy before seeing the thing about the house.
That is cool, there are others who are less grounded.

God the level of conspiracy theory in this thread because a house he used to rent has gone up for sale

Nothing has changed since last summer and the summer before. Richarlison loves Everton, Everton love Richarlison BUT if a mega club like PSG stump up the cash he’ll be gone for the good of his career and who can blame him?

I think he'd still want to stay. He'd only ever consider leaving Everton if the club need the money.

I think he'd still want to stay. He'd only ever consider leaving Everton if the club need the money.
I love Richy and I really do think he loves us too but if PSG want him I’ll be really surprised if he doesn’t go for champions league knock out football, playing with the likes of Neymar and Messi (Mbappe likely to leave) and mega pay

Needs to seriously get back to goal scoring, and quickly too. Same with Lewin. If we have these two lads fit, England's national goalkeeper in nets, and we still end up in a relegation battle, something is very, very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.