2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison can’t hit a barn door, have you ever actually watched him? Prolific goalscorer, what on earth are you talking about?

one average goal, one fluke goal, one average goal. far better strikers have left.

where he goes will cause more emotion than when he goes.

Will miss him when he’s gone. The feeling amongst a lot of fans is very much the same as when Rom left.

“It’s ok, we don’t need him, he’s lazy and we will replace his goals” hopefully, we can get someone in to replace Richy and are not waiting several years later like we are with Rom.
Not one person has called him lazy, that's the one thing he isn't. He just needs to sharpen his finishing up in my opinion and he'll be a very dangerous player. He should be hitting 15 a season really, no creativity doesn't help the forwards though.

He proper loves it here as well, he has bought into being an Evertonian, i hope he stays, there's not many I'd keep but Richy is one, I don't think he is ready for a huge club he needs that 15 goal season at least or start chipping in with more assists

If we stay up, I think we should do everything in our power to get Richarlison to commit to the Blues. Offer him the captaincy and a bumper new contract with a mutually suitable release clause written in. If he goes, people will begin to realise how important to this team he is.

Having said that, I wouldn't blame him a bit if he has decided he wants to leave, I just feel, provided we are still in the prem,trying to keep him is worth a shot.

One of our most important players.

In a squad that regularly shows a complete lack of impetus he is one of the few players that always gives it everything. He’s got personality and connects well with the fans.

He’s 25 now and will be considering the next step in his career. He’s my favourite player since Cahill/Baines and I’ll be sad when he leaves.

Would love to keep him but if he wants to move on you can't begrudge him and you should only have players who are 100% committed to being here.

I think his desire to be an out and out centre forward in a way has hurt how we set up, he was more influential as a winger and allowed us to have a better formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.