2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be for certain, and for big money, its a shame but I think we are going to have no choice, he is going to be another What could of been.
Unlike Lukaku Rich actually buys into us, wants to be here, but the circumstances he is playing under are all wrong.
Yup. If we were in the position Spurs are in now then I don’t think there’d be any question of him leaving. He’ll have agents in his ear and he’s now at an age where he’ll be entering his prime. I’m not sure, even with the best will in the world, he’ll ever achieve what he wants at Everton given how inept our board has been over the last few decades. He’s given his all for the club and deserves to go on to bigger and better things.

I'm hoping Lampard is on the case and doing everything in his power to keep Richie for next season. A massive push to get massive wage bandits out of the club will be under way. Any other manager in recent years then yes, Richies gone. This time however I think it's not as clear cut as that.

I think it's purely a money issue

Not that we wouldn't be prepared to give him what he wants, but that we're just not able to do so with the FFP handcuffs on us

Someone has to be sold so the books can be balanced I fear, and it's probably going to be him

So disappointing but that's a testament to how badly this club has been run

I think it's purely a money issue

Not that we wouldn't be prepared to give him what he wants, but that we're just not able to do so with the FFP handcuffs on us

Someone has to be sold so the books can be balanced I fear, and it's probably going to be him

So disappointing but that's a testament to how badly this club has been run
I don't like what you say but fear you are bang on the money mate sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.