2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gana had a year left on his contract, wanted to leave and cost us about £7m. Getting the money we did was excellent business and just about as well as we could hope to have done.

The fact we didn’t adequately replace him - much like Lukaku - has more to do with our crap scouting/recruitment.

Keeping a player who wants to leave tends to drive their value down, so it’s really counterproductive to what we’re trying to do. My feeling is we’ll take anything over £50m if Richy wants out.

And if we do we haven't learned our lesson and deserve everything we get when we go £25-30 million on a lesser replacement and leaving little money left in the pot to strengthen the rest of the team.

Another example - £25 million for a PL proven 28 yr old Digne from Villa who have just spent £26 million on a PL unproven 29 year old defender from Spain.

We'll never improve our FFP situation by getting had off in the transfer window.

But KdB is also, famously, not a forward. Neither is Mount.

You're comparing apples to oranges quite literally.

By 5am, he`ll be on his 3000th post of the day, having been up, taking crystal meth solid for 48hrs and having found a way, to post the same answer, but slightly differently, for 20 pages solid.

Don`t do it to yourself.

Mount is a forward now. That's just a fact
Okay, and is still the only player out of those other than the out and out striker Lukaku (and even that's debatable as he's on massive wages and isn't his former self anyway) on your list of magical players that will actually improve us.

Well I'll leave it here, hopefully we can find a half decent replacement and next year we'll realize just how replaceable he is. This is hardly Lukaku or Gueye going.

By 5am, he`ll be on his 3000th post of the day, having been up, taking crystal meth solid for 48hrs and having found a way, to post the same answer, but slightly differently, for 20 pages solid.

Don`t do it to yourself.
Crack. Not even once.

But also I'm at work for another hour or two, so might as well kill time here when I can lol

Well I'll leave it here, hopefully we can find a half decent replacement and next year we'll realize just how replaceable he is. This is hardly Lukaku or Gueye going.
Hopefully you start watching football, not just football stats. x

Even though you look at the most bizarre ones instead of the ones that matter anyway lol

And if we do we haven't learned our lesson and deserve everything we get when we go £25-30 million on a lesser replacement and leaving little money left in the pot to strengthen the rest of the team.

Another example - £25 million for a PL proven 28 yr old Digne from Villa who have just spent £26 million on a PL unproven 29 year old defender from Spain.

We'll never improve our FFP situation by getting had off in the transfer window.
Digne was cuz of your fave Spanish waiter though, my friend.

The problem is that the whole of Europe knows we need to sell.

Its ok saying hold on for XX amount, but if XX amount doesnt come you then have an unhappy player and no money to rebuild the squad.

Not everybody lacks ambition like Zaha.

9F028A62-43CF-4D92-B263-E9D28B27E49B.jpeg

Stats aside when I watch Richarlison I see a goal scorer who has nothing else tangible in his game aside from effort and who can't be a goalscorer who plays center forward like most pure goalscorers do.
He is great defensively.

Not the most important thing you want in an attacker of course but it shouldn't be overlooked for us either.

He frustrates me at times but he will no doubt be better with better players around him.

Question is can we get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.