2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so according to the opinions expressed here there's zero chance of Richarlison signing for lowly Aston Villa despite the bookie's making them favourite to do so.

Zero chance should translate to odds of well over 1,000-1.

Does anyone here want to wager £100 with me at odds of 500-1
Surely this is a great opportunity to pocket an easy £100 from a villa upstart whilst profiting from your unfathomable bile and hatred towards my club. Ok single file please.

Im a little late in the day behind @chicoazul on this one.

But surely if i, "wager £100 (with me) at odds of 500:1"...

...i'd make £50k.

How would i only "pocket £100 from a Villa upstart" ?

Chico said this and nobody on here has batted an eye-lid.

Wonderful site lads

I was waiting for @Littlesue to respond.

West Brom fan.

We'll need to hear soon enough if he is definitively going.

It absolutely cannot be left to the a week before the season starts or even worse, the last week of the window.

Either of those contingencies is a recipe for disaster for us, and panic mode would be enabled trying to sign players.

We need to be firm on what fee we're looking for, and to do a deal that suits us, and gives us time to spend what cash is allocated as best we can, for the longer term.

Carlo will have no say in the amount paid.
Of course he won't. However the point is if Carlo is truly interested and appreciates Richarlison's ability, they may be more inclined to pay a price we'd expect.

If he advocates his worth to Perez and the board, they may be willing to pay the higher figures being touted rather than the lower valuations.

We want north of £70m.

Screenshot_20220605-150533_WhatsApp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.