2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
£86M for a Portuguese League player with 57 games to his name.

Right, that's the benchmark so far this summer.

Everton need to make that plain on Richarlison.
You're right, of course, but unfortunately we all know Richarlison will be sold drastically cheaper than that.

I wouldn't have thought he'd move just before the world cup.

And anyway, I'd suspect our valuation is more like 80 million euros as opposed to 60 million.

Not in my book.

The fact he plays regularly for Brazil does not influence his value as much as you might think. Brazil are not blessed in attack in the way they were before. They still have good players but not like before.

He averages 10 goals a season. That is not elite. Lots of players achieve that. Rashford being one. 2 years on his contract affects his value negatively.

If we were not struggling financially AND Richarlison didn’t want to leave, the fee would probably be £65-£70m. We are and he does. So it’s closer to £50m.

No that is too low. Sit tight there are several clubs interested. We also have DCL as a saleable asset. Our position is not as desperate as some make out

There are a few sniffing. United for one. I think Spurs are the only team that have decided to pop up early

United won’t bid. If Ten Hag goes for a wide player it will be Antony. Plus they have Rashford (who they rejected a bid from Spurs for last week), Sancho and Elanga in the wide positions already. Plus Martial coming back and who knows what will happen with Greenwood. They are overstocked for wide forwards.

I've gone 360 degrees on this today - I'm right back to believing it won't happen.

Doubt had crept in when thinking of it from Everton’s pov. It's a limited market - if Real & PSG are not interested it only leaves English clubs and Spurs are maybe the most likely this year.

But...

He's 25 - his next move defines his career. With or without him, Spurs finish 3rd to 5th next year, UCL QF and a 10% chance at one of the RS consolation pots. He won't ever be the main man and they're not a big payday and he's taking a chance with a new team just before the World Cup.

If Real or PSG don't want him now, surely he backs himself to have a good World Cup and change their mind.

some of our fans just are not realistic 80m or anywhere near that fee is not happening nor is he worth that as I said 60m max people keep mentioning players names in this thread that Richarlison isn't even close to being or probably ever be as good as no matter what club he's at

some of our fans just are not realistic 80m or anywhere near that fee is not happening nor is he worth that as I said 60m max people keep mentioning players names in this thread that Richarlison isn't even close to being or probably ever be as good as no matter what club he's at

Whilst i agree lots of our fans overvalue him you have to give them a bit of credit, they have dropped their valuation of him from 150m to 80m in just one season.

You're right, of course, but unfortunately we all know Richarlison will be sold drastically cheaper than that.
I dont think so.

2 years on his contract and a Brazil World Cup star soon enough.

We are not a club in financial trouble. I think we all need to remember that. We cant spend a lot for FFP reasons, but we are not over a barrel for any half arsed club like Spurs to come along and spank.

United won’t bid. If Ten Hag goes for a wide player it will be Antony. Plus they have Rashford (who they rejected a bid from Spurs for last week), Sancho and Elanga in the wide positions already. Plus Martial coming back and who knows what will happen with Greenwood. They are overstocked for wide forwards.
Greenwood is done. The end

If Greenwood comes back there will be absolute uproar lol

Status
Not open for further replies.