2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The American delegation would like to trade Big Oil for a player to be announced later.

TalkativeSlimFoxterrier-max-1mb.gif

We've literally watched poor finishers waste gilt-edged chances with poor finishes that have cost us games.

You seem more concerned in winning this silly argument than you are about us winning games.
No mate. I think chasing finishers alone is how you find inconsistency. I'd prefer we found players who consistently shoot from good areas that way we have a more consistent source of goals to help us win.

I mean ideal world we'd find someone who gave us both but that's hard. But as I said for me everything leading up to the shot is more important than where the shot goes for recruitment.

No mate. I think chasing finishers alone is how you find inconsistency. I'd prefer we found players who consistently shoot from good areas that way we have a more consistent source of goals to help us win.

I mean ideal world we'd find someone who gave us both but that's hard. But as I said for me everything leading up to the shot is more important than where the shot goes for recruitment.
Goals give a more consistent source of goals
Good finishers give consistency
Son is a perfect example... high conversion rate, consistently scores

Goals give a more consistent source of goals
Good finishers give consistency
Son is a perfect example... high conversion rate, consistently scores
Son is the only example of someone whose success is down to conversion rate year after year. I'm open to others if you have them.

Scoring is about volume of shots. Accuracy is secondary.

Son is the only example of someone whose success is down to conversion rate year after year. I'm open to others if you have them.

Scoring is about volume of shots. Accuracy is secondary.
For every Son there are 10 Werners who shoot loads but score far less. Obviously a combo of both is ideal but based on the fact we don't create as much as a team like Chelsea I'd take a Son type over a Werner type any day of the week
A Clinical striker is rare. High volume strikers are not and are more team dependent also
Vardy is another example

Status
Not open for further replies.