2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

...which is why anyone taking the piss and offering to pay £65M need chasing.

The amount of our own fans who think the way those hard faced gets do is astounding to me.

£80M or anything north of that, then we can talk.
We aren’t getting £80m for him Dave being realistic

Then keep him.

We cant afford to let him leave without cash that can help us bring in a realistic replacement.
We need the funds for FFP, we don’t need to spend silly money on a replacement, there are good players out there in the £20-30m bracket

Depends what Richarlison wants too, if he wants out we would just be shooting ourselves in the foot if we didn't cash in now while he has a decent value.

James we should have kept, yes it would have cost us a fair bit in wages but we wouldn't have been near the relegation zone, which if you can guarantee safety for 10 million it is worth it. Unfortunately we can't afford to lose 30/40/50 million to keep Richie. We need to buy wisely after he goes though else we could be in the brown stuff.

i don’t want him to go to spurs

We need the funds for FFP, we don’t need to spend silly money on a replacement, there are good players out there in the £20-30m bracket

There's a lot of players and their wages leaving this summer.

I suspect the club are looking to get the figure over £70M so they can save face. That is woefully short though.

Wait until this window gets moving. You've seen already the level that £88M gets you - Nunez is a level below Richarlison. Make no mistake about that. By the end of the window the cash being thrown at tripe will make £70M for Richarlison look like daylight robbery.

Our fans really need to get their heads screwed on with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.