Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really really wanted him to change this season around as Es really likeble and has a good plan, but he simply does not know how to set his teams up to defend well, either this needs to change and fast or he needs to go, 7 goals conceded at home in 2 games against teams we should be beating when you compare teams. Totally underachieving

Yep that's pushed me over the edge - Martinez out.

Was prepared to give him till the end of the season, but what's the point, we can see he's done and we're in no danger of going down and have absolutely no hope of keeping our best players while we play like suicidal idiots with that defence.

Get rid, move on.

What's the point in sacking him now? He at least deserves a chance to sort it out.

Right now, it's been 18 months of underachievement. If it stays this way until the summer then I agree there's good reason for him to go.

Last Christmas period we saw the first cracks appear - a good run march papered over them...
12 months on with a squad containing the premiership top scorer the poly-filler is falling out all over again.
Anything but a semi-final winning swing of fortune will see it geting very uncomfortable for Mr Brown shoes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND OUT THE WOODWORK THEY COME, DAZ4MATTY TAKING THE CORNER FIRST WITH PACMAN AND MATTY1878 CLOSE BEHIND.
PIRANHA AND IANEFC MAKE UP THE CHASING PACK, WITH WIGAN ACCUSATIONS LEFT AND RIGHT.
THIS LOOKS AN EXCITING HORSE RACE, BUT WHO WILL HAVE THE LEGS AND SEE IT THROUGH TO THE END?

Yep that's pushed me over the edge - Martinez out.

Was prepared to give him till the end of the season, but what's the point, we can see he's done and we're in no danger of going down and have absolutely no hope of keeping our best players while we play like suicidal idiots with that defence.

Get rid, move on.

No point of getting rid of him now. Wait till May and decide. Praying some rich guy will buy the club off BK. This club need to move forward not backward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back