Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That substitution was one of the most senseless, bizarre, and ultimately galling substitutions I've ever seen.

This will continue until we get a new manager. It's 100% certain. He has to go.

Martinez is the manager but 4 wins at home all season? Tonnes of dropped points from winning positions :-(
If he'd any honour he'd quit :-)

Martinez out. He literally has no clue what he's doing. Why take off Lennon for Niasse? What a stupid move. Then we go and concede 3 in 15 minutes against West Ham. That's absolutely awful, kick the idiot out right now.

I think you could have taken a straw poll of 1000 people in that ground today and I'd be surprised if one of them would have took Lennon off for Niasse.

That's how insane it was. I think a fair chunk would have said Deulofeu, or even Barry, but Niasse was never, ever the right call.

What was he thinking???

We don't need to stick with the cheap option just because we could only afford it at the time.I want a manager with more than an FA cup in a relegation season on his CV to be spending our new found cash in the summer.But things will right themselves in the end.Either Martinez stands up and delivers or we make a phone call to someone like Frank De Boer in the summer.Saying we want you to to take Everton back to where we belong and that's top of the pile.We'll pay you whatever you want and we'll give you the resources you need to get in whatever players you want to target.We have the finances to attract this sort of manager and we now have the finances to have this sort of conversation with any potential managerial candidate.I don't know about the rest of you but i've had enough of the continuing mediocrity of the Martinez regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back