Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're 2-0 up at home but down to ten men.

Your home form is appalling, as is your record vs top half sides this season.

Do you;

• Bring on a former England international defensive midfielder to shore things up, especially as - you plan to bring him on anyway and Payet has started to drift in field
  • Bring on an unproven centre forward who has made, generously, an unsure start to his Everton career and essentially go two up front
If you can't see the error there, godspeed.

Moshiri could throw 200 million into the transfer kitty but it won't achieve anything, no point in sacking the manager now but I really hope this new fella doesn't suffer fools and ships Martinez out in the summer.

Bobby is the Catalan equivalent of Steve Kean

Wouldn't trust Martinez with a expanded war chest.....I don't know if the club reads these but please please pull the trigger.

2-0 up midway through the 2nd half AGAIN! !!!

We need a new msnager urgently

Consecutive mid table finishes,no excuses he must go and only winning the fa cup will probably save him.

No my friend, it's just called having a level approach to situations and not being a pissy pant little over reactor.

It comes with age, embrace it when it's your time. It will take you far in life and make all the girls want to kiss you.

Is the answer: you last week when you realised Davek might throw you a bone?

Poor game from you that. Be consistent otherwise you can bank on el coco making a fool out of you at some point.

You're 2-0 up at home but down to ten men.

Your home form is appalling, as is your record vs top half sides this season.

Do you;

• Bring on a former England international defensive midfielder to shore things up, especially as - you plan to bring him on anyway and Payet has started to drift in field
  • Bring on an unproven centre forward who has made, generously, an unsure start to his Everton career and essentially go two up front
If you can't see the error there, godspeed.
you've gone insane mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back