Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the answer: you last week when you realised Davek might throw you a bone?

Poor game from you that. Be consistent otherwise you can bank on el coco making a fool out of you at some point.
Obviously you get a lot of credit with that reply by calling our Spanish manager a coconut, but in Spanish.

I'm up against a pro here clearly. Have you changed your nappy yet? Hope the dog survived, phew!

Did he or did he not get the shape right initially with us looking very dominant and in control, despite many having a go at him being clueless for playing 3 at the back?
Yes.
After Kev the clown went and got himself sent off, did he change our shape and have us looking the better team again?
Yes.
At the halftime break, he brought on Besic as they brought on Carroll. We were comfortably the better team again, added to our lead and should have sown the game up with a missed penalty and one on one.
Got a substitution wrong, probably.
I don't understand this "tactically inept" criticism.

He probably got the second sub wrong??? We were down to 10 men and played 2 up front! It's laughable!

Been here a few years, one good season on the back of moyes stalwart defensive abilities with his attacking ideology added on. Gave us a much needed striker, bought him and we're FINE going forward but the man actively refuses to defend because he's living in 2008 and thinks tikitaka is still king.. but the idiot cant see we're not a passing side and cant hold the ball and do anything worthwhile with it..

Got a possession game with a bunch of one dimensional mids who pass sideways, 3 england international defenders leaking more goals than a sunday league team and he says "we dont need to practice defending".. active refusal to change and praises the underperformers whilst alienating other players.

Has to go, cannot take us foward but has only taken us back.

This season at home alone.

Most obvious sacking I've ever seen.

End a run of ridiculously easy fixtures and return to normality. The Martinez way.

At any other club, it's pretty much an obvious sacking. Would have been a few months ago actually.

At this point though, even at Everton, surely the wheels must be turning in the heads of those in charge and the thought "maybe this guy is a fraud?" has crossed the mind.

I thought the tactics worked quite well 2nd half.but as the game went on they got more bodies in the box. Why can't we stop crosses, it's a joke.

And the pen why the shuffle. 3-0 would have been game over.look how aguero abs toure took theirs last week hard and low and hit the side netting. You hit the side netting no keeper is saving it.

At least the manager won't last long if this carries on. He's not going to pump millions in to us to except mid table and a team full of losers

Mirallas cost us this game.

I'm sorry but 75 minutes gone, Roberto had a blinder against a better team this season and we finally looked like the team we are. Good crosses and lost legs cost us, nothing more than that

Roberto Martinez lost us that game, no doubt. No excuses, point blank the manager for the awful decision. Their fullbacks must have been pissing themselves when they seen how much space they had.

Its unreal how a manager can make such a stupid call; its mind boggling

10 men, 2 up and he goes for more goals, its so stupid its laughable
lollollollollollollol

are you for real or just another 'comedy' WUM?

Kev killed us today.

Consecutive mid table finishes,no excuses he must go and only winning the fa cup will probably save him.

Even the FA cup should not save him, he cannot meet expectations now and after a fluke 1st season he is out of his depth

aka phenomenonal verbal diarrhoea dispenser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back