Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You blaming Martinez for this today pal?

Mirallas for costing us the ability to win the game comfortably. And as said earlier I didn't want to criticise Martinez today. But those subs made it impossible to ignore.

I applaud his initial set up and getting us into a winning situation, but his game management during the match was dire.

I can't stick it no more. I've backed him for a long time but its just not good enough. We should be contending the top 4, instead we contend the bottom 4.

Moyes type of stuff taking Lukaku off.

He's a joke when it comes to defending.

Moshiri will want his own man thankfully.

Mirallas for costing us the ability to win the game comfortably. And as said earlier I didn't want to criticise Martinez today. But those subs made it impossible to ignore.

I applaud his initial set up and getting us into a winning situation, but his game management during the match was dire.

Martinez subs and lukaku pen miss will take the heat of mirrallas

Sake Tubes, I had these lined up too.

I won't be blaming Martinez for this. Well, maybe for selecting the tit in the first place, but I can understand why he's at least gave him the chance.

He's just been totally let down. It's not a case of tactical management for the next 45 minutes though, it's about the players having the will to see it out and be solid.

I'd have Deulofeu on here.

Mirallas cost us this game.

I'm sorry but 75 minutes gone, Roberto had a blinder against a better team this season and we finally looked like the team we are. Good crosses and lost legs cost us, nothing more than that
He takes the most blame but Lukaku and Martinez have to accept some blame too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back