Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

e9F4O6M.jpg

Get your marshmallows lads. Some of you today...

The problem is Moshiri will most likely want to stay on Kenwrights good side in order to get those last few shares so I can't see him rocking the boat and sacking our manager, there's also the chance Kenwright and woods could possibly veto such an attempt.

This for me is why I was gutted he didn't buy the 75% as he can't be ruthless with the current poor set up.

What's gonna change in the next 10 league games,you think we going to go on a winning streak or something,mid table,4 home wins all season and we can't defend for ####.
I'm not sure mate but over the last few games we've made a half decent go at it.
We're also still in the FA Cup.

There no many managers out there who is an upgrade to be fair, I'm talking about managers we can sign. We can't get Jose or managers like him. Hiddink would be good but he 70 this year. Maybe take a risk on Gary neville or Eddie howe, if you want a defensive manager then look at Rafael. Not sure about Mancini. The best one for me is Villas boas.

Ha ha no upgrade?? deary me that's the best one ant n Dec could probably have us higher up the table with this current crop of players.

the investment may change the managers available to us, which could change my mind on Martinez...as its always been about who we could get that is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back