Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is Moshiri will most likely want to stay on Kenwrights good side in order to get those last few shares so I can't see him rocking the boat and sacking our manager, there's also the chance Kenwright and woods could possibly veto such an attempt.

This for me is why I was gutted he didn't buy the 75% as he can't be ruthless with the current poor set up.

Kenwright wouldn't sack Martinez because the tool gave him a new contract after one good season and tied himself up because he couldn't afford to get rid

Now that's not an issue

I would take Mourinho or Bilic. Bilic has already proved quality at international level. But efc internet fans will say 'nooooooo he made money out of us etc etc.'

I think sadly for Martinez, large parts of the fanbase have never really taken to him.

Too many nervous of him at the beginning and now too few supportive of him.

I think his reign could be quicker than previous regimes.

I know, but introduce him when we're chasing a game and need goals. Not when we're defending a lead in a tense situation.
?? surely you'd want to put somebody tried and tested to get goals in that situation, or else you'd just get slaughtered by the Plotters?

oh wait, that doesn't matter does it? the Plotters don't care, the're just after a reason ANY reason to slg Bobby off and they'll make it up if they can't find one.

I've said it on here several times in this very thread.
I don't really want to write another long post when I've done it already.
If you want to read what I have to think on the matter, use the search function.

Ok, looked through your reasons and still do not see it. On this i would have to vehemently disagree with you and state that in my opinion Martinez is not the man to lead us or anyone into the future

For 75 minutes he had everything spot on. Tactically perfect.

His biggest mistake was the sub. Barry for Lennon and we win. Niasse was a stupid decision at a critical point of the game.

Happening far too often.

Mirallas let us down today. Again. Get rid asap. For all his good points the fella is a liabilty and continues to disappoint.

koff

?? surely you'd want to put somebody tried and tested to get goals in that situation, or else you'd just get slaughtered by the Plotters?

oh wait, that doesn't matter does it? the Plotters don't care, the're just after a reason ANY reason to slg Bobby off and they'll make it up if they can't find one.

I just think it was a bad sub and overall it's been a bad season. You're more than welcome to disagree and believe I've got an agenda against Martinez. I just want to see doing well like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back