Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can debate. We have debated before. Rep is part of the site. Like I said...sorry if you dont like it but it is what it is.

When you post something I want to debate I will reply. when you post something that is just ott to me and adds to the meltfest on here then I will generally just neg rep.

Maybe I am using the site wrong and somebody can guide me on this! ;)
I just think its sad when someone does not agree with your opinion they neg rep you 10 points its like being at school.
Its like someone running to teacher.

I don't want moyes back but I wonder how he would have done with the cash to buy a lukaku/negredo?

Personally I don't think Martinez will change and I would go for koeman before the Yanks get rid of Rodgers and go for him.
You could give moyes billions and he would still hit a wall. He hasnt got the mentality or ability to take a team higher than a certain level

Anyone calling him to be sacked wants a slap.

I'm spitting acid about him and the players but wanting something like that is just insane. I want him to accept his "philosophy" doesn't work all the time, that certain players can't play in certain positions or with others and others are finished and need to be gotten rid of ASAP.

Even in such a bad moment I can still look forward to what will be a proper Martinez first eleven/backups after another couple transfer windows.

Besic and Ross and Rom to varying degrees are showing their talent in a stuttering and low on form team. It will be great to watch them in full flight when we get back on track....which I believe we will.

The players on a downward slope will be ushered out bit by bit. Ive said before...I wouldnt want us to be Spurs or them lot bringing in a heap of players all in one go.

Spot on charlie nicholas:

"It's down to his team selections, eto'o isn't a number 10 and Barkley is being played out of his position, everything too tight in the centre of the park, baines got no room to play"

As I have said this before, anything less than 6th/7th in PL is a failure given the quality of our squad. As things are going, we are likely to miss out 7th or above given the liability of the tactics.

I don't understand the logic here. Your team has been playing crap, even hopelessly since the start of season. Now you have seen this for ages but you choose not to amend anything. No matter we are winning or losing, we just deploy the same set of tactics week after week. No route 1 whatsoever when we need it.

Clearly, the attacking play is not up to the standard and we are losing, why shouldn't we have our subs on, hoping that they can make an impact earlier? It is like seeing the ghost of Moyes. Martinez is so stubborn that he just won't bring subs on when there is still time to amend during a match.

Sorry but I believe that our season is done. It is already half way through.

I cant stand disloyalty. It's so ****ing weak and insecure sounding when things take a turn for the worst and the assassins come out from behind the couch.

They may have a memory bank as deep as a fruit bats, but I think most understand that it's an outrage calling for his head.

A bit of character from these people calling for his head to roll wouldnt go amiss. Call him on his tactics, yes, but leave t at that. WTF are they hoping to come in? Some big daft c**t like Duncan Ferguson?

Laughable...completely laughable.
Tony Pulis is available,we'll have to be quick though............(puts helmet on and waits)

You have

"It's down to his team selections, eto'o isn't a number 10 and Barkley is being played out of his position, everything too tight in the centre of the park, baines got no room to play"
He does not see it though he plays the same tactics every week.

Yes we are all saying that too, but we aren't saying we want a murderer or Rogers to manage us, so pipe down.

2 win is 8 is relegation form. 8 errors have lead to 8 goals. won 3 home games all season. Lack confidence, were over 10 points behind were we were last season, the performances are getting worse every single week.

Southampton have lost 5 out of 5 have there best 3 players missing and had 5 kids on there bench and they stuffed us 3-0. An a easy 3-0 at that

No problem, stop leaving messages like a woman with pmt then complaining to the site mods when you receive a gentle insult back.

Youre being silly Changy.

I left a neg rep on a.comment which was just another boring OSman dig which you normally clog up every thread with. I sent no message.

Like I said...I find it odd you are that put out by neg rep that you felt it necessary to write the private message. Because there is noooo way you do not receive your fsir share of neg rep when half your posts are putting the boot into one of our players.

Is that your normal reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back