Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
European qualification (top 6). Good play that makes us proud. A decent cup run.

That'll do most of us just nicely.
Which leads to the question do you think Martinez can get us top 6 (so for my money above at least one of Spurs or RS) and if he doesn't does he lose your support?

Which leads to the question do you think Martinez can get us top 6 (so for my money above at least one of Spurs or RS) and if he doesn't does he lose your support?

If he doesn't get 2-out-of-3 of the stipulations I described than yes, he loses the best-of-3 and thus my support.

Apart from being relegated with Wigan why do some Evertonians hate Martinez and are not willing to give him the time we usually afford managers. His first season seems to be a distant memory to some. Why is the league position so important when we know it needs a miracle or a substantial amount of money to finish in the top 4. Can't we just let him build from youth to senior over his contract and wait and see if we have a good structure to maintain and develop, or shall we get rid so we can finish in the same top 8 position without any threat to the top 4 or any threat of winning a cup.

Apart from being relegated with Wigan why do some Evertonians hate Martinez and are not willing to give him the time we usually afford managers. His first season seems to be a distant memory to some. Why is the league position so important when we know it needs a miracle or a substantial amount of money to finish in the top 4. Can't we just let him build from youth to senior over his contract and wait and see if we have a good structure to maintain and develop, or shall we get rid so we can finish in the same top 8 position without any threat to the top 4 or any threat of winning a cup.

Because they don't like his incredibly boring and utterly negative football, and because some people don't agree that giving him time to build from 'Youth to Senior' will result in any sort of improvement. Rather, they are worried that affording him more time will result in us regressing and drifting further down the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back