Roberto's CONCEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
Now this season & last I have been becoming increasingly irritated by hearing the word 'Philosophy' like the modern day football manager is Plato or someone, I even heard Collymore using it on Talksport on the way home from Goodison in reference to us which irked me even more, cos it was that bunch of fools over the park that started it with "Brendans Philosophy Laar"

It therefore gives me great pleasure to announce that we don't have one of those, Our Roberto has a Concept.

Roberto Martinez said:
"After only seven sessions, I realised this group was ready to move on. It was incredible the way they took things on and how they made it work.

"It took three months at Wigan, and maybe even longer at Swansea, but in just seven sessions here they took the concept and could do it.

"We are much further ahead than I would have expected at the start of the season. But there is still a lot of improvement to come, definitely - there are many aspects where we need to get better, and that is exciting."

Please feel free to use it at will.

I went to see Kevin Ratcliffe and Neville Southall this evening which was superb by the way, anyway they both said one of Roberto's qualities that Moyes doesn't have is the bullocks to make a mistake i.e. Arsenal (Cup) and Palace but keep woking at it. Brilliant night wish they could get in the media more instead of the RS Kev the Rat had some great praise for Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back