Roberto's hour long interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
The daft ginger lad follows me around this forum screaming I got it wrong on United this season and I should be burned for it. The Welsh are a very bitter race.

Unfortunately you're utterly clueless about football.

I can hazard a guess at that. Before the window shuts there'll be stories trailed across the local pliant media about dormitories for Finch Farm (Roberto's 'wishes') and there'll be an 'important development' on the stadium front - all of which will be used to infer that cash will have to be kept back for those projects. The 'stockpile' of cash the manager talked about 4 months ago will then be forgotten about or (more likely) the manager will state that he didn't see the value about in this window and that he'd prefer to keep cash back for January to dip into and replenish the squad at a point when extra games will require it.

In short: there'll be an excuse...there ALWAYS is.

28jjozl.jpg

ITK.

Hahahaha. You called Martinez right from the start d-star.

I was mightily impressed. And yet some try to dispute your impeccable judgement with it comes to los azules.

I'm just not having it myself. Count on me.

Good job we signed this feller up last summer. We could have ended up with Davie Weir.

You were so convinced at the time :)
http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/moyes-potential-replacement.53652/page-804#post-1977034

Thank fk it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back