Rodwell to City!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlosTheBaby

Player Valuation: £500k
Rodwell to city 20m

Rumour doing rounds on kipper.

Thoughts on everton becoming a feeder club to a second rate club like city?

Dzeko and Johnson and we're on. Anything else....I don't know, something

Azul, put this through your Jarg-o-meter 3000 and let us know the results

Can't see why Citeh need to buy him personally. Doesn't add up for me, especially as they're looking to trim their squad.

That said. If someone did offer £20m (which I highly doubt anyone will) and he left, then I'd wish him all the best.
Good player, seems like a decent lad; needs to grab hold of a first team place and start bossing games sharpish for me though.

Look at the facts. We need to sell to buy. It doesn't make us a feeder club, or a selling club, or a second rate club. Every club, barring Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd have to sell assets to reinvest. Arsenal's oft vaunted 'self sustainable' model is reliant on £20m per annum income from player sales, they've admitted as much themselves.

£20 million with Adam Johnson, or Lescott or Swp would do me

If you are on about a price alone £20 million is probably realistic, but lets not forget, Moyes is brilliant for getting money for our players, and this is city we are talking about, so id demand atleast £26 million

Wouldn't surprise me. Isn't there a rule where Everton's best players go to Manchester?

This ^^^^^ but not a loan deal for Johnson a perm deal, we could offer him regular games instead of sub appearances which he currently gets.

Rodwell for Tevez, straight swap. I reckon Carlos missus would love it on Merseyside, like.

Can't see why Citeh need to buy him personally. Doesn't add up for me, especially as they're looking to trim their squad.

That said. If someone did offer £20m (which I highly doubt anyone will) and he left, then I'd wish him all the best.
Good player, seems like a decent lad; needs to grab hold of a first team place and start bossing games sharpish for me though.

Look at the facts. We need to sell to buy. It doesn't make us a feeder club, or a selling club, or a second rate club. Every club, barring Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd have to sell assets to reinvest. Arsenal's oft vaunted 'self sustainable' model is reliant on £20m per annum income from player sales, they've admitted as much themselves.

This. Better option than losing a key player imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back