Rodwell to City!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's sad that injury might restrict his footballing ambitions.

The club got a good deal for him, and Rodwell didn't put up much of a fuss about going.

Last edited:
As much as I feel sorry for him, you've got to give it to City for their genius piece of business giving us that £12m.

Cheers for Mirallas lids xxxx

Unused sub on Monday. Stalled under Moyes and I thought he may kick on with a move. Looks like that hasn't really happened. Does any one rate him ? In RMs passing game is he a better fit ? Personally i think he is too nice.

Never reaches optimal fitness, thus never giving him the chance to have an extended run of games and build up any sort of form. As soon as he gets any sort of little run going he will pick up another injury! Think he's at the wrong club, games will be limited for him and I expect him back here at some point either on loan or for peanuts when there sick of him.

if he's not getting games, he'll waste away any talent he had. World cup year as well.

Funny, I said lescott could kiss his england career goodbye when he went to City. Can't remember if I said the same about Rodwell.

Would you rather see him back or Barry. I think Barry will be a good signing, but like you I think Rodwell has it in him if only he could stay fit and get a run.

Tough question that. I'm not sure mate.

I was never Rodwell's biggest fan though.

I'd guess the fact he even made their bench in Monday is a positive thing for him though. Especially when you look at some names who didnt even do that.

Rodwell had to move, but he moved the wrong direction, he had to move to a lower club and become regular, not a higher club and become a bench warmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back