Rodwell to City!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lcab said it's around 13-15. he said maybe about holtby but i wouldn't pin my hopes high on that. also liverpool are in for johnson and dempsey, so there would be our competition if we are interested in any of them two

Rodwell could well be a star in future... he may also be the next Jenas. Citeh can take a 15m gamble....where as we cant afford too.

I hope for jack that he does well....and that moyes gets a couple of players in to further freshen the squad....win win in both cases then.

lcab said it's around 13-15. he said maybe about holtby but i wouldn't pin my hopes high on that. also liverpool are in for johnson and dempsey, so there would be our competition if we are interested in any of them two

Yep cant see us signing Dempsey and Johnson, we should get Donavan, dont care how old he is, and would like us to buy 2 players with 2 loanies coming in.

If we could get Lewis Holtby for this money we'd be rather well off, if you ask me.
Donovan as well, shouldn't cost much.

Plus, i bet we were giving rodders pretty high wages - i bet around 30-40k, he got three new contracts in a row rather recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back