Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a running joke because we decided the only excuse for Barkley not getting game time is that his knees are made of dust and will explode if he plays for us.

I think this season is a learning curve for Barkley and I think in the long term, it's been the right choice for Barkley to take him out of the firing line. All I know is that he's got a very bright future ahead of him and he'll turn out to be outstanding for club and country.

Tbf They treat hamstrings different now to what they did when owen started with problems. If anything jack is mirror'ing gerrards early career which by not playing too many games early and getting his injury's sorted at a young age has seen him have a long pretty much injury free career... Hopefuly rodwell is gonna follow that same path.

Tbf They treat hamstrings different now to what they did when owen started with problems. If anything jack is mirror'ing gerrards early career which by not playing too many games early and getting his injury's sorted at a young age has seen him have a long pretty much injury free career... Hopefuly rodwell is gonna follow that same path.

The long injury free career path, not the cheating scumbag one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back