Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine this poor kid's morale at this point.

I hope the German wunder doctor can fix him.

best part about the article on the daily mail

Such is the depth of investigation Everton have conducted into this recurring problem, they looked into see whether it is connected to the Audi car he drives. They have also run tests on his nervous system

Such is the depth of investigation Everton have conducted into this recurring problem, they looked into see whether it is connected to the england match last november. They have also run tests on his nervous system
probably, never been the same since

Out for the season ffs. Just typical.

He should skip the Euros/Olympics and just concentrate on being good for us next season.

How the fk is this young lad constantly injured when Saha has been fit all season (so far as I can remember, anyways)?

Some kind of freaky friday hamstring swap's gone on there I reckon.

Come on Louis, give the poor kid his hammies back will ya?

Out for the season ffs. Just typical.

He should skip the Euros/Olympics and just concentrate on being good for us next season.

Gutted for him. He should definitely swerve anything until next season if he wants to try and prolong his career.

Such is the depth of investigation Everton have conducted into this recurring problem, they looked into see whether it is connected to the Audi car he drives. They have also run tests on his nervous system

Ryan Giggs early hamstring problems were attributed to the seat in his then sports car. They changed the seat and his problems cleared up

There are so many things that can affect the hamstrings and cause injury, it's just an elimination process. Grade 1 tears are very minor. Four weeks of rehab and they're back to normal if you do it right.

The level of tear is pretty minor, it's just a case of finding out why they are happening and eliminating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back