Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entirely at fault for the loss today. Had five disgustingly easy chances. If he wants a big move, he's ruined it solely on that game. He doesn't deserve to play for Watford, let alone Chelsea.

Awful today. Only has himself to blame, he has been lazy on purpose for the last couple of months. Today he could've been a hero and could've earned himself a big money move in the Summer (as he wishes). Just proved himself to be a lazy, selfish bitch today. Has to prove himself again.

At some point effort desire etc all go out the window as pressure means you have to resort to technique as there is no time to think & im sorry but he is 23 & simply isn't technically good enough to be a top player. I'm not even bothered about the pen that's Martinez fault he shouldn't be taking them his touch let him down for two certain goals.

If I could be bothered I would highlight numerous times this season wherby a top striker either gets his body in the correct place or his technique ensures a goal however he isn't the top level unfortunately

He lost us the game today via his complete lack of technique.

If he hadn't thrown in the towel after the international break and was still sharp... who knows.

I don't want to blame him, as I always want to applaud players at least getting the chances, but it's hard to ignore his recent attitude.

Gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back