Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farhad Fraudo Marx, Fat head Dutch Marx, Steve what do I actually do - no Marx.

upload_2017-9-9_23-43-14.webp

But that's it. He had to buy the right players.

Was spending that amount of money put in the right areas?

Keane and Pickford are good buys looking into longevity.

But the outlay of £110million or so on Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Siggurdson, Klassen does make you question his plan

I think Schneiderlin was the right signing unless you gonna to start Cleverley, Gibson, McCarthy and Besic anyway. Bolasie jury still out I think we need his strength and pace now. Sigirdsson maybe it's still early to say same as Klaassen. I persume both came in as replacements for Barkley. Personally Rooney is past it and should not be the first name on team sheet. Everything slows down and he has no pace to play upfront.

Koeman did say he wants those players as they are reaching their peaks. 27-30 years old players. I am ok with most of his signings they just need to play in proper positions.

it hurts when Morhino says he would have paid twice as much for Lukaku and we were in a mad rush to sell him with no replacement
half assed Everton yet again ..........

Still furious when there isn't a replacement. The board...they are just doing a crap job there. Walsh is he still in Italy doing spa?

Moyes reached his peak in 2013 with Everton.

Koeman maybe a Dutch Moyes but I think our squad has improved but now we have no proper striker to lead the line so getting to spend the Lukaku money isn't really mean anything with the Sky6 spenting s loads for many years adding on top of their better squads.
I don't think the squad has improved at all. Koeman has made it worse.

Come on lids, We've had the absolute nightmare deal with regards to fixtures when you have bought a load of new players, let's hang fire till New year.

Nothing we can do about it, let's get behind the team and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back