Ronny Goodlass,Nigel Martyn event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
Been asked by a great fella and ex Everton Wizard of the wing Mr Ronny Goodlass to share this wherever possible in aid of a great charity,hope ok with mods,looks a cracking event if anyone interested,thanks??
FdKWI7HXoAM7XPM.jpeg

…..I was in school assembly when Ronnie Goodlass went up on stage to receive his England Schoolboy cap off the headmaster. I’m sure he remembers that moment.

We both went to John Hamilton, I was a few years younger than him. I remember going to Anfield to see him play for England U15s.

Good lad is Ronnie Goodlass.

…..I was in school assembly when Ronnie Goodlass went up on stage to receive his England Schoolboy cap off the headmaster. I’m sure he remembers that moment.

We both went to John Hamilton, I was a few years younger than him. I remember going to Anfield to see him play for England U15s.

Ronny's just replied to me @Eggs

Yes I do remember going on the stage. The headmaster Mr Baxter said he wanted to present my England cap to me in front of the school
I didnt want to go on but a good reception off the lads in assembly !!

I reckon you still are mate. ;)

I remember beinggat Old Trafford in December 1976 fir a League Cup quarter final.

We won 3-0 and Ronnie was absolutely brilliant down that wing.

And I recall him scoring from the halfway line at Hammers.

Oh how I miss the ‘70s ?

Ronny's just replied to me @Eggs

Yes I do remember going on the stage. The headmaster Mr Baxter said he wanted to present my England cap to me in front of the school
I didnt want to go on but a good reception off the lads in assembly !!

….brilliant, my memory served me right for once. I saw him a couple of years ago walking ahead of me & I regret not mentioning it to him. Thanks for that Dario.

Status
Not open for further replies.