Rooney constant references to being an Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason he used to celebrate so much against us was cos of the un-deserved ****e he was getting from the crowd!!! Lets be honest there, this isnt Robbie Keane against Wolves here!!!! Before he scored that first day back he was slaughtered. He was still a kid, he was emotional, and infortunately, it rollercoasted from there. I guarantee you the goal V Arsenal/Leeds etc mean more to him still than any goal he has scored for ManUre. And I guarantee you if he ever again plays for us against the ****e, it will mean more to him than any other blue on the park that day.

Has he signed a new contract? I know he used the City interest to increase his wage but i don't think he signed an extension. He's running his contract down so he can join Everton on a free.

FACT.

If we become mega-rich, he will be the first signing and he'd want to come no doubt. I personally don't admire Rooney as a person(he's a little ****) But you can't doubt his ability as a footballer and whilst he's not quite Messi or Ronaldo level, he's world class and for that reason alone i'd be delighted to have him back at Everton.

Has he signed a new contract? I know he used the City interest to increase his wage but i don't think he signed an extension. He's running his contract down so he can join Everton on a free.

FACT.
you the man stevo lad ,wayne will be back ill have a wager with anyone,

Manchester United ace Wayne Rooney admits he enjoyed a perfect day yesterday - scoring against Liverpool and Everton also winning!

Rooney hit a brace to beat Liverpool 2-1 and then saw former club Everton shock Chelsea at Goodison Park.

He tweeted: "Buzzing with win. What a feeling scoring 2 against liverpool. Great win for everton aswell. What a day."

Everton skipper Phil Neville congratulated his former United teammates on their win and Rooney added: "@fizzer18 thank u philip. Great win today. Buzzin."

He's a blue. Just like David Nugent at Portsmouth or Tony Hibbert at Everton. He left to become a world star and win trophies in a transfer that benefitted us as well. His knobbish behaviour of kissing his badge was because the of the abuse he was getting at the age of 20. He's a United player now but if we were taken over and were challenging for the league he'd be back in a flash. He might be an idiot at times but he's definitely still a blue and he's doing his best to stop the animosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back