• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Rooney signs 5 year deal at united

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOfDixie

Player Valuation: £70m
Rooney Will Sign

Well my god! Rooney signs a new 5 year contract at Man U.

Now my respect for that lad has well and truly gone. Even if he didn't go to Everton, he's basically spat his dummy and got what he wanted. Shocking.

More respect for him to sticking by his guns instead of caving like a fanny.

What a spineless, money-grabbing little [Poor language removed].

And now we get nought. F**kin brilliant. Hope this doesn't affect Donovan's deal.

What a spineless, money-grabbing little [Poor language removed].

And now we get nought. F**kin brilliant. Hope this doesn't affect Donovan's deal.

We wouldn't have got anything anyway mate.

This is more about the state of the game and how a player can stamp his feet in the public forum and act like a spoilt child. I honestly didn't think he would do that, but then he is at soulless Utd.

We wouldn't have got anything anyway mate.

This is more about the state of the game and how a player can stamp his feet in the public forum and act like a spoilt child. I honestly didn't think he would do that, but then he is at soulless Utd.

I thought SAF always showed the door to players who questioned him? He looks a bit spineless himself now.

They're all coming out of it smelling of [Poor language removed], imo. The fans, the player and the manager.

What a [Poor language removed] hawk.

Classy way to act. Hopefully the United fans finally see him for what he is.

Are we back on Rooney being a **** now, yeah?

Undoubtedly United have committed to signing Ozil and VDV in January, and the extra 50k a week has nothing at all to do with him staying.

article-1321997-0BAE0063000005DC-568_634x370.jpg

Are we back on Rooney being a **** now, yeah?

Undoubtedly United have committed to signing Ozil and VDV in January, and the extra 50k a week has nothing at all to do with him staying.

He surprised me. I thought he would be committed to sticking to his guns, instead he has just come out looking like a complete ****.

Hand held up. Disappointed in the way he has done this. Not because I thought he would generate more cash for us, but because I thought he was growing up and realised that Man U are not good enough for him, I still think that - but he's clearly shown how much of a clown he is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back